9.15.2009

Whatever lucky stone you guys have been humping, I want some too

First it was the Titans, then it was the Bills, now it's Vincent Jackson being the only receiver to catch Rivers' TD passes on a night when Rivers was absolutely atrocious. If I actually lose to Steve by a point, there's going to be fisticuffs.

Lulu, by the way, agrees with me: "Steve, you lucky fuck."

6 comments:

  1. I may have phrased it differently, but I am 100% with Stan on wanting to hump lucky stones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you go...get...hump your lucky stone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the giants just lost to the rockies. im going to punch a fuckin wall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve you need to go find Brett/Steve's lucky stones and hump them. Actually I guess I should include myself in this, since 15 minutes after I posted this, the Raiders threw a pick that turned my frown upside down and a 1.5 point loss into a 0.5 point victory.

    Hump away!!!!

    ReplyDelete