9.13.2009

Short bits

Shawne Merriman Cleared

John Hansen on early FF waiver pickups: Mewelde, Harvin, Laurent, Sims-Walker

The last two points of the Serena Williams/Kim Clijsters semifinals match:



What she actually said to the line judge:

"I swear to God, I'm fuckin' takin' this ball and shovin' it down) your fuckin' throat… I swear to God."

Sassy!

3 comments:

  1. I saw this unfold in a bar, and so the sound was off and all I got to see was Serena screaming at the line judge. I had no clue what was going on until the replay showed her foot, implying that a foot fault was called, and then Serena flipped.

    Then I was like ... oh god, please tell me she didn't make a swipe at the size of the Asian line judge's eyes. As it turned out, Serena was a lot more PC than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The obnoxious placement of those Chase logos was the last straw for her.

    ReplyDelete