A land athlete, a water athlete, and an astrophysicist walk into a bar ...
9.12.2009
Ohio State is Going Down!
Usually this blog is for legitimate news reports, various and sundry commentary on life and fantasy, and pictures of drunk quarterbacks. However, I just wanted to use my bully pulpit for a moment - OSU is going down tonight!
Game so far is a damn sight closer than I expected - I thought Buckeyes were going to get blown out after struggling against Navy. From what I've seen so far, Ohio's line play has been dominating.
Sweet play in the 3rd: two unblocked USC blitzers get into the OSU backfield, Pryor turns on the jets and makes a decently accurate downfield throw while on the run. I knew he was athletic, but according to Wiki he runs a 4.33 forty, that's Vick territory right?
Down by 5 in the 4th, on their own 10, terrible 3 and out possession by USC. Ohio defense is blitzing 6 or 7 and getting in the kid's face. Stadium noise is at an unbelievable level.
Game so far is a damn sight closer than I expected - I thought Buckeyes were going to get blown out after struggling against Navy. From what I've seen so far, Ohio's line play has been dominating.
ReplyDeleteSweet play in the 3rd: two unblocked USC blitzers get into the OSU backfield, Pryor turns on the jets and makes a decently accurate downfield throw while on the run. I knew he was athletic, but according to Wiki he runs a 4.33 forty, that's Vick territory right?
ReplyDeleteAnother impressive Pryor play in the 4th: on a designed QB run, gains 15 yards up the middle untouched then drags 3 tacklers for another 5.
ReplyDeleteDown by 5 in the 4th, on their own 10, terrible 3 and out possession by USC. Ohio defense is blitzing 6 or 7 and getting in the kid's face. Stadium noise is at an unbelievable level.
ReplyDeletethe controller is shaking! dsfsadlkfsdlfksdkflsdlfksdkfld
ReplyDeletelooking forward to someone covering serena william's match against kim...err...the line judge