7.22.2009

The Marine Mammals - the gift that keeps on giving

From the Sun-Sentinel:

The multiples of 11 ones are really pretty sweet:
44. "I guess you call that maybe a male menopause, when you realize you're no longer ashamed of what you are. I can't get the game out of my system . . . I will tell the fans of the Dolphins that starting tomorrow morning, that's what I'm going to be working on, and I will work on it diligently as I possibly can." - Bill Parcells upon taking over the Dolphins in December of 2007

33. "I couldn't find London on a map if they didn't have the names of the countries. I don't know what nothing is. I know Italy looks like a boot. I know London Fletcher. He's black, so I'm sure he's not from London." - Channing Crowder on the going to London to play in the 2007 season

22. "With Larry Shannon coming to our football team, by the way, he's probably a step faster than Randy Moss. So he's bigger, he's taller, he's faster. - Jimmy Johnson after passing on Moss in the 1998 draft

11. "Jason will definitely help the family's gene pool." - Zach Thomas on Jason Taylor marrying his sister, Katina

And my personal favorite:
3. "Now when I go to the bathroom I find out who my friends are." - Jake Scott after both broken hands were in casts following the 1972 season

No comments:

Post a Comment