7.28.2009

Found IT!

Been looking for this one track in Halo 2 which sounds like ... well, I'll let the YouTube commentators speak for themselves:



mrfourtysevenman (3 days ago)
this would sound good with SAIL AWAY SAIL AWAY SAIL AWAY

thevandyvan (1 week ago)
whats the song that sounds a lot like this about a river in Venezuela

ChocolatePheonix (2 weeks ago)
I use this song to put my child to bed. =)


Love it - will now add it to my music collection.

4 comments:

  1. Let the Orinoco flow.. with the blood of Elites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think off of the top of my head this is the scene in Halo 2 where you have to run through a gauntlet of Jackal (Jackal! it's a Jackal!) snipers (similar to the one in the early stages of 3)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I mention that Steve and I played Halo 3 for like 5 hours the night before we were doing a 5 hour drive to Dave's lake house the next morning?

    Epic.

    ReplyDelete