5.12.2009

Like wearing mattresses

Stan spent the better part of a week making fun of Wade Phillips for wearing this puffy jacket.

I believe that he said: "A man his size should not wear a puffy jacket because it looks like he has mattresses strapped to him."

However, it seems that he was the only person who got the memo about hot pants coming back into style.

Maybe he was just trying to lose weight. It would certainly make sense. However, you would think that he could take it off for the 3 hours of his week that he would be on national television.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if I made the mattresses comment - but thank you for the credit anyway. At any rate, I'm pretty sure I said that he looked like the stay-puft marshmallow man, and was about as effective a coach (unless I didn't)

    ReplyDelete