Here is a regular sheep game I did today:
Name a franchise who has moved to their current city.
Name someone who "chokes"
Name someone who "is clutch"
Name a shortstop for the New York Yankees.
Name a perennially winning NHL team
Name a perennially losing team (any sport)
Name an NBA player who wasn't born in the U.S.
Name an NFL MVP
Name a pitcher who throws a lot of strikeouts
Name a soccer player
But there is a twist in this one: the author of the quiz gets to answer the quiz himself as if he were playing regular sheep, and anyone who ends up guessing the author's answers gets 0 for that question. So answering Jeter for #4 sucks, because he's the clear cut sheep answer. Here's what I submitted along with what I think the best regular sheep answer is in parentheses, how did I do?
New Orleans Hornets (Dodgers)
Bill Buckner (A-Rod)
Joe Montana (Kobe)
Phil Rizzuto (Jeter)
Boston Bruins (Red Wings)
Pittsburgh Pirates (Lions)
Tony Parker (Yao)
LT (Peyton Manning)
Randy Johnson (Roger Clemens, maybe Nolan Ryan)
Zinedine Zidane (Beckham)
1. Dodgers is right city, wrong team. Depending on the general age of people in the forum, my guess is either Lakers, Raiders, or Rams.
ReplyDelete2. Agree with A-Rod
3. Why pick Kobe when MJ is still alive?
4. I can't even think of one other than Jeter
5. Red Wings is good. Canadiens I think have had the most Stanley Cup champs, but it's been a while since they're been good.
6. LA Clippers, but Lions/Pirates both work too
7. Yao is the easy answer. Nowitzki might be my number 2 tho.
8. Can't go wrong with either
9. Clemens and Pedro came to mind first
10. I hate soccer.
Haha. In some sheep games you get an optional mulligan, which you invoke by answering with "fuck soccer"
ReplyDeleteAge group is a typical online poker player, so 18-30.
ReplyDeleteYou're right about Kobe, brainfarted. Oh well.
Dirk actually came to my mind first, but I went with Tony Parker because of Longoria. How are all the foreign players in Texas of all places?
Brett's answers:
ReplyDeleteBuckner
Jordan
Jeter
Red Wings
Bengals
Brady
Ryan
Pele (or Ronaldo)