In preparation for tonight's Thursday night game, which will likely be a blowout, please remember that Casey learned last week: you never know what's going to happen when teams play on national television. I'm pretty sure that no one expected the Browns to knock off the defending Super Bowl champs last week, but they pulled a Miami and ran the Wildcat to victory.
Last week's survivors:
Brett Lions Redskins Falcons
Stan Raiders Redskins Lions
Lorrie Lions Browns Rams
Will Chiefs Browns Lions
Tanman Chiefs Lions Rams
This could get interesting as teams clinch playoff berths, however, I think that this round of Pick 'Em might extend into the playoffs.
While I think that I might be a huge trap game, I am going with the Oakland RAIDERSSSSSSSSSS. Something about Charlie Frye playing against the tough Denver D makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
ReplyDeleteRaiders. "I'll cut you so bad, you'll wish I didn't cut you so bad."
sorry cain. im going with the bucs.
ReplyDeleteI cannot look at a SINGLE one of these games and feel good about picking them. In addition, I'm leaving the country on Saturday for over a week so it's unlikely I'll even be able to make a pick next week. (My greater concern is that I'm going to lose in my 3 remaining FF playoff games and not know about it until New Years').
ReplyDeleteThus, I'm going bold this week. And by bold I think I mean Shit Off My Rocker Crazy.
New Orleans Saints, baby. You heard it here first.
Annnnnd..... guess who benched Reggie Wayne this week?? THIS KID.
ReplyDeletewell i forgot to post early enough again, but I'm pretty sure carolina is going down anyway
ReplyDeletefuck you stan
ReplyDeletehmmm i forgot to make my pick so MNF it is. i'm going to go with the upset and pick the giants to lose to washington.
ReplyDelete