12.02.2009

God I hate you, Manu Ginobili

Because you do crap like this (courtesy of SI.com's hot clicks)



Somehow, Ginobili only made it to #2 of a list of The NBA's All-Time Greatest Floppers, behind Vlade Divac, the "OG" of floppers. I mean, I'd say that Julius Erving and David Thompson were the "OGs" of the modern shooting guard, but I wouldn't put either in front of MJ, would I? Divac, by virtue of playing in the post, flopped straight down. Ginobili has basically perfected the art of flopping UP, arms akimbo, looking like someone had just shot him in the nuts (which someone should at some point just to see what he'd really do in that situation).

He probably was on the Italian soccer team at some point: these guys look like they're auditioning for Fight Club in some of the scenes after you realize that Ed Norton and Brad Pitt are the same guy.



Ginobili gets his comeuppance here, though. This gave me a giggle:

No comments:

Post a Comment