12.18.2009

Happy Holidays from the BSS Report

So I'm going to be taking a holiday from blogging until New Years', maybe occasionally popping in to do Pick 'em next week if I'm still around. Until then, have a very happy and safe holiday to all of our faithful readers!

Also, I want to give a shout-out to the gay British bookseller at Virgin books in Boston's Logan Airport, who, within 30 seconds of coming over to see what I was looking for, said, a.) "you're not looking for sparkly vampires, are you? I have a theory that every page you turn in that book, a brain cell commits suicide", and b.) "you should read this book - it starts on a slow boil but all the characters and plot lines come together so deliciously that you won't be able to put it down by the time you're halfway through" - and he was right! I'm going to offer that as your holiday reading this season. Cheers and go Cowboys!

No comments:

Post a Comment