10.31.2010

Pick Em Week 8

Another week and all 3 mavens are still standing. For the rest of us waiting on the sidelines, let's hope that the NFL provides some major upsets this week. For example, maybe Brett Favre will dress up as himself 3 retirements ago and play like it in a shocking W against Darth Vader and the Pats. Or maybe San Diego will remember that the most important stat IMHO (3rd most important in the eyes of John Madden) is point differential and knock off the other bearded wonder, Kerry Collins.

Tanman: Raiders 49ers Browns Panthers Bills Lions Jaguars
Casey: Raiders Bills Panthers Lions 49ers Browns Cowboys
Karlin: Raiders Bills Bucs 49ers Broncos Browns Chargers

4 comments:

  1. Panthers are the losers this week. That's right I am going with the Rams and Sam Bradford! Show me what you got! Perform as well as you did against the 'Skins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going with the Vikes losing as well. I'm not sure which is worse -- the team with or without Favre.

    Also, I'm totally not delinquent in getting this in this week :) Go me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G5X-jEhUl0

    hahahah! during the game he did it too..

    ReplyDelete