Before I graciously depart from this edition of Pick Em, I must severely question Mike McCarthy's choice to challenge this James Jones fumble: Challenge?! Challenge?! Are you kidding me?. The real problem is that they could not possibly win the challenge AND they lost a crucial timeout that allowed the Bears to milk the clock and seal the W. OK, I'm done.
This week presents some easy picks, but unfortunately, most people have already chosen the Bills. The Packers are looking to rebound from that tough loss to the surprising Bears and the Lions are likely going to suffer the majority of their frustration. For those who like to live dangerously, the Miami-New England game is a virtual toss up, so get your ceremonial coin out and choose heads or tails. However, the most noteworthy storyline of the week is Donovan McNabb's return to the city of Brotherly Love. He expects to see some of that love, but like double overtime, it does not exist in the city that booed Santa Claus. Can Vick keep up the charade of being a stellar PASSING QB or will McNabb come back to haunt the Iggles? He might want to keep his helmet on until he gets into the locker room because 9V batteries really hurt.
Stan: Raiders Bills Browns
Steve: Raiders 49ers Bills
Matt: Panthers 49ers Browns
Tanman: Raiders 49ers Browns
Casey: Raiders Bills Panthers
Miguel: Raiders Bills Browns
Cain: Raiders Bills Lions
Karlin: Raiders Bills Bucs
Meow.
ReplyDeleteOh I have to pick a kitty cat? I think all three are gonna lose to Green Bay, Indy, and New Orleans, but I guess I have to pick one.
Lions. Meow-meow.
I'm agreeing with Stan. The Lions are going to lose.
ReplyDeleteLosers this week: 49ers. I feel that they are going to get slauuuughtered by the Falcons. The 49ers need to figure out their offense and get their units in sync. The Falcons are on a roll, just coming off of a big win against the Saints away. That was a confidence booster. The Falcons are going to want to cement their lead on top of the NFC South. Oh, and this game is in Atlanta.
ReplyDeletePanthers are for punching.
ReplyDeletePanthers fo sho. Saints will be an angry team
ReplyDeleteJags . . . even though they have a pro-bowl qb.
ReplyDeleteJags
ReplyDeletePanthers
ReplyDeleteJosh Scobee. Oh my.
ReplyDeleteScobee dooby doo
ReplyDelete