10.10.2010

Pick Em Week 5

Everyone picked the Cats (Lions, Panthers, and Jags) last week with confidence, but those team showed up to play. First, Green Bay barely squeaked one out over spunky Detroit 28-26. Then, the reigning champs needed a late FG to hold off the Carolina Hello Kitty's. Finally, the mighty Colts and the greatest QB of all time lost on a last second FIFTY NINE yard FG from Josh Scobee-Dooby-Doo.

We are starting to run out of truly terrible teams to pick (not that any of them are even that "safe" of a pick as last week reminded us). The Falcons travel to a Browns team that just beat the Bengals, but they still don't have everything figured out. Once again both West divisions are supplying plenty of awful teams: 49ers (vs. Philly), Zona (hosting Drew Breesus), and THA RAIDERS (vs. San Diago). These are four interesting games, but the favorite is the road team, so who knows what will happen. Good luck!


Stan: Raiders Bills Browns Lions
Steve: Raiders 49ers Bills Panthers
Tanman: Raiders 49ers Browns Panthers
Casey: Raiders Bills Panthers Lions
Cain: Raiders Bills Lions Panthers
Karlin: Raiders Bills Bucs 49ers

8 comments:

  1. Ugh not happy about my slate of choices. Time to fall back on a tried and true Stanimal Milkshake axiom: when in doubt, go with the team whose best quarterback is on Dancing with the Stars.

    Arizona to lose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah who am I kidding - the Chiefs are getting their first loss this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, so far, I'm 4-4, but last week was a bit too close for comfort, but I enjoyed it, made the game more exciting, and I want to go risky again this week. I'm predicting the Ravens defeat the Broncos by 3 this Sunday.

    That's right. Losers this Sunday - Broncos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steelers over Browns. I'm sticking with the strong defensive teams over mediocre offensive teams.

    So, yes, losers this week: Browns.

    Here's hoping to go 6-6! :)!

    ReplyDelete