The NFC West turned out to be surprisingly adroit this past weekend as the Seahawks and Rams took down Steve and Cain. Tanman remains as the lone J41 representative in the running, but Casey knows how to spot a loser (must be all of that experience watching the Bills) and Karlin is still going strong with his beginner's luck. The pool of truly atrocious team to pick is rapidly shrinking, so choose wisely.
Tanman: Raiders 49ers Browns Panthers Bills Lions
Casey: Raiders Bills Panthers Lions 49ers Browns
Karlin: Raiders Bills Bucs 49ers Broncos Browns
Karlin will start us off:
ReplyDelete"Picking a risky one this week:
Patriots over San Diego by 3.
Sorry Rivers.
And two more to spice things up. Steelers over Dolphins by 7. Kansas City over Jacksonville by 10."
-Karlin
(To clarify: SAN DIEGO)
oh boy...I'm taking the Chiefs over the Jags at home.
ReplyDeleteI'm clearly late to this party. I'll go with the Giants over the Cowboys. Sorry Stan. Consider it as punishment for all the teasing I get about the Bills on a weekly basis.
ReplyDeleteSo, I had that Pats game pretty squared up. I should have also said Giants over Cowboys by 7, but forgot to post that last week as well. Well, it looks like we all are still in it.
ReplyDeleteSo, for next week, I think we should pick 2 teams to lose...
-Karlin