10.30.2009

I had a dream last night and this is what I found when I woke up in the morning

But first, a joke, from ESPN's Matthew Berry:

Halloween, I am told, is about a few things. Costumes, an excuse for women to dress as skimpily as possible and, of course, scary stuff. So, for my costume, since I'm gonna have to miss a lot of parties, I'll just tell everyone I'm going as Terrell Owens and not show up.


How's that trade been working out for you, Casey (in real life) and Brett (in fantasy)?

Anyhow, I was tinkering with my fantasy football team last night and after I went to sleep, I had this dream about what it would be like if some network decided to make a show, most likely a sitcom, based around fantasy football. I thought it was kind of novel, and I figured I could try and pitch it to ABC or something. This morning, reading Berry's Love/Hate column, I ran smack dab into this:

Ironically, the first episode was LAST NIGHT! I can't believe I haven't heard about this until now. I glanced at the trailers and they look fairly funny. I'm going to hulu the first episode and get back to everyone, but this was some crazy stuff!

Now if they would just make a show that revolves around beer pong ...

3 comments:

  1. still less frusturating than eddie royal because it means that the Bills suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it bad for me to point out that the Bills are still in front of the Dolphins in the standings? Or that they would be 4-3 if they had not managed to lose to the Browns 6-3?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, john hansen has been pimping this show since his magazine makes a cameo in the pilot.

    ReplyDelete