8.03.2009

Do you think if LenDale White read this he'd shoot himself in the face?

While LenDale "The Whale" White was busy cutting out Patron from his diet, turning in to LenDale "The slightly chubby dolphin" White, which, by the way, means that Chris Johnson might drop all the way to number 12 in a 14 team league as it seems that White's going to be in shape to be poaching touches all game instead of the first 3 and a half minutes, Chris Paul was keeping his weight under 200 with this particular gem: Krispy Kreme Rice Pudding. I think my heart stopped for about 3 seconds when I read what went into this delectable delight. And not in a good way.

And to think I felt guilty last night having a slice of apple pie with a scoop of slow-churned Edy's Vanilla Ice Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment