2.03.2010

AHHHH GOTCHA

This is how news from our friends Down Under happen - while doing an interview of a banker at Macquairie Bank on rising interest rates and inflation, the channel 7 cameraman catches something else, erm, rising from a coworker's computer screen. Shenanigans begin at the 1:07 mark.

Haha, which of the computer screens below don't match the others?
ViewMore FromRelated VideosCommentsShareSendFavoriteTwitterFacebook


They turned out to be pictures of Aussie supermodel (and apparently Orlando Bloom's girlfriend) Miranda Kerr. (NOTE: I was going to just put a random picture of Miranda Kerr on the blog, but then I found the GQ photo shoot pictures (which were the ones in the video), and those are definitely on the wrong side of the family-friendly line, so they're linked above. Also I would have felt bad if you got busted for checking out those pictures inadvertently at work while reading a blog making fun of people who got busted for checking out pictures at work, so again, if you're interested, click the link, but then it would not be my fault if you got caught on local news!!!)

Also, I'm taking investment banking/supermodel jokes in the comments.


2 comments:

  1. [ ] Victoria Kerr
    [X] Miranda Kerr
    [X] Attempting this at my investment banking/supermodel job tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. I meant Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr. wtg stan.

    ReplyDelete