2.01.2010

2 stray thoughts on the Pro Bowl

I wasn't really watching the Pro Bowl all that much, but two stray thoughts:

1. What happens if the Jets were somehow able to get Nnamdi Asomugha off the Raiders to come play corner across the field from Darrelle Revis? How far back would they be able to turn the clock on the passing game? Update: Looks like someone beat me to this thought.

2. I know that the Pro Bowl is probably not the most defensively intense game ever, but what would happen if Terrible Terry Tate, Office Linebacker, made the Pro Bowl?



Also, kids, reading is fundamental!

2 comments:

  1. Who's the best cornerback tandem in the league?

    Philly: Samuel/Brown
    San Diego: Cromartie/Jammer
    Dallas: Jenkins/Newman
    Green Bay: Woodson/Harris
    Jets: Revis/Sheppard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to say Woodson/Harris, but the Arizona game might have been exhibit A as a counterargument. Revis/Sheppard can make a case on Revis alone, but as Indy showed, you can't call a "best cornerback tandem" when you place a well-greased revolving door next to a brick wall.

    ReplyDelete