9.24.2013

Pick Em Week 4


Eli (QBR 7.2) was high, Colin (QBR 11.8) was drunk (perhaps Aldon too), and Schaub (QBR 17.8) was busy shooting the new season of the Walking Dead, costing those that picked the Panthers (Adam), Colts (Bret, Danny, and Steve), and Ravens (Erin).  Brian R. took an interesting approach by picking no one to lose.  Unfortunately for him, there were not 16 ties this week.

Out:
Adam (Panthers)
Bret (Colts)
Danny (Colts)
Steve (Colts)
Erin (Ravens)
Brian R. (Nobody)

In:
Matt – Steelers, Jags
Casey – Steelers, Raiders
Brett – Steelers, Raiders
Roger – Steelers, Raiders
Vespe – Titans, Raiders,
Bibler – Jets, Raiders
Kelsey – Jets, Raiders
Philipp – Jets, Jags
Kian – Jets, Bucs
Stan – Browns, Raiders
Bill – Browns, Jags,
Iain – Rams, Steelers
Kate – Rams, Jags
Brian H. – Bucs, Raiders

Make your picks by commenting.


16 comments:

  1. From Bill:

    Man I should've saved the jags. Tough week for me here. I can't possibly pick against the undefeated dolphins can I? I guess I gotta go with the eagles on the road in mile high, but I wouldn't be surprised if the eagles could out-duel the broncos.

    ~bill


    So yeah. I pick the eagles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peyton is a freak, most likely genetically engineered to destroy the eagles this week.

    Fun fact: Manning has donated over $8,000 to Republican politicians, among them Fred Thompson, Bob Corker, and former President George W. Bush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Brian R) Wait, I thought we were skipping last week and all going the Jags? In all seriousness though, I thought I had posted last week and did [try] to take the Jags, but apparently that did not go through. I will leave it up to Matt to decide if he believes me and lets me back in.

    If he does, I'm picking the Browns to lose this week. If he does not, I'm still picking the Browns to lose as my unofficial protest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm fine with letting Brian in. People from Minnesota are too virtuous to lie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eagles? Dolphins? No Cameron Wake. hmm...

    Gotta feel good going with Peyton until he at least shows some signs of not being a perfect football robot.

    I'm going with the Eagles. I may change my mind before the game. I presume we can pick up until kickoff of the game we intend to pick?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea, you can do that but you obviously have to cancel the Eagles before they start too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eagles. I'm too in love with the Manning brothers after watching The Book of Manning to root against them.

    ReplyDelete