9.17.2013

Pick Em Week 3

Everyone was a winner (loser?) this week with the exception of Jared who went with the Dolphins.  Unfortunately, Jared was doomed by our unique pick em structure; he tends to win at everything so picking losers just doesn't come naturally to him . . . or something.  Anyway, I'm also going to have to call his Titans fanhood into question as he picked an AFC South team (the Colts) to win.

Geno Smith bailed out a bunch of people with his 3 picks in a joke of a football game.  Although, let's be honest, it's not like Sanchez would have fared any differently.  But Tebow . . . just saying, he's available . . .

The Jets actually beat the Bucs in Week 1 so the Saints seemed destined to crush Tampa in Week 2.  The Bucs, however, hung around until finally fizzling, bailing out the two Brians.

The rest of the losers lost with relative ease, save for those who picked the Titans, who made it to OT before falling to the Texans.  I will save you the 5000 words I want to write about that game.  Instead, you can look at this dance CJ and Kendall Wright got an unsportsmanlike conduct for . . .



Out:  
Jared (Dolphins)

In:
Matt - Steelers
Casey - Steelers
Brett - Steelers
Roger - Steelers
Vespe - Titans
Bret - Titans
Bibler - Jets
Steve - Jets
Kelsey - Jets
Philipp - Jets
Kian - Jets
Stan - Browns
Erin - Browns
Bill - Browns
Danny - Rams
Iain - Rams
Kate - Rams
Brian H. - Bucs
Brian R. - Bucs

Bill thinks we should skip this week as everyone will take the Jags.  Let's see what happens.  Make your picks as a comment


21 comments:

  1. I'm gonna pocket the Jags (and Raiders for that matter) for a later week.

    I choose the Aryans-less Colts to lose to the 49ers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike Vespe picks the Raiders (for some reason, his account isn't allowing him to post).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Other Brett picks the Raiders because they look like they're better than people thought and so they might not be a 2 TD underdog every week. Not this week, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to rile up Bret, I'm going to pick the Steelers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will save oakland for the next time they play the broncos,

    Jags all the way.

    ~Bill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bucs for me this week -Kian

    ReplyDelete
  7. As much as I hate agreeing with Bill, I'm picking the Jags.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Giants looked like a good pick this week...

    ReplyDelete