The Saints emerged from Katrina in better shape than they went into it, but the city of New Orleans has not been blessed with a similar fate. However, the Saints will be looking to cause further destruction to the best non-AQ division in the NFL.
If Reggae Bush can finally suit up and play this week, this game will be the first contest between the two time bombs that felled USC: Bush and Pete Caroll (who does not have a funny commercial and/or nickname).
Mannnnnnn I got victimized by the Saints the last time I played this game and I want no part of it again. Instead I'm going to go with the team that's been running roughshod over the NFC East over the team that last week got facetiously compared to a bunch of pit bulls because Michael Vick just went out and killed them.
That picture was not up earlier when I went to the site. I started laughing so hard I started choking on my laughter. I don't even know how that's anatomically possible.
Did you just pick against THE DANIEL CRAIG FAREWELL TOUR? Heresy. Plus you lose that one because we've already won the championship, baby! (Observation point to Steve, who noted that my quarterback play in flag football had an uncanny resemblance to my quarterback play in Madden 08)
Unfortunately for Seahawks fans, FEMA is leading the rebuilding effort in the NFC West.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.theonion.com/articles/nfl-sends-thousands-of-volunteers-to-help-clean-up,18457/
The Saints emerged from Katrina in better shape than they went into it, but the city of New Orleans has not been blessed with a similar fate. However, the Saints will be looking to cause further destruction to the best non-AQ division in the NFL.
If Reggae Bush can finally suit up and play this week, this game will be the first contest between the two time bombs that felled USC: Bush and Pete Caroll (who does not have a funny commercial and/or nickname).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKnU3ETpIT8
SEATTLE. caw.
Mannnnnnn I got victimized by the Saints the last time I played this game and I want no part of it again. Instead I'm going to go with the team that's been running roughshod over the NFC East over the team that last week got facetiously compared to a bunch of pit bulls because Michael Vick just went out and killed them.
ReplyDeleteREDSKINS to lose.
Carolina Panthers to lose to the Baltimore Ravens.
ReplyDeleteBrett - don't ravens caw, not hawks?
That picture was not up earlier when I went to the site. I started laughing so hard I started choking on my laughter. I don't even know how that's anatomically possible.
ReplyDeletehaha omg thats an awesome pic. panthers to lose,
ReplyDeleteI added the picture. Pictures are good.
ReplyDeleteCarolina to lose to Baltimore... And yes, I'm just following whatever Tanman says. The power of 5/21 cannot be doubted.
ReplyDeleteI tried to write this once and it didn't show up, probably because I fail at technology. I'm picking the Vikings to lose to the Packers...
ReplyDeletePhil says:
ReplyDeleteCards are NOT going into Kansas City and winning at Arrowhead.
Carolina - they aren't helping my fantasy team, they better get me to week 2 here.
ReplyDeleteAny team starting St. Pierre at QB is destined for defeat -- Carolina is loosing.
ReplyDeleteI pick Carolina to lose.
ReplyDeleteBonus picks: Stan's fantasy football team, the law school flag football team with the yellow shirts, and Yale will also all lose.
Did you just pick against THE DANIEL CRAIG FAREWELL TOUR? Heresy. Plus you lose that one because we've already won the championship, baby! (Observation point to Steve, who noted that my quarterback play in flag football had an uncanny resemblance to my quarterback play in Madden 08)
ReplyDeleteAtu picks Carolina to lose. Meeeeeow
ReplyDeleteCarolina. They are still fighting to get the #1 pick and they won't let the Ravens get in their way.
ReplyDeletecolts
ReplyDelete- wonchon
Seattle Seahawks. Drew Brees is too cute to lose.
ReplyDeletedetroit
ReplyDeleteJacksonville. Too tired to be snarky due to H-Y indulgence this weekend...
ReplyDeleteOk I just remembered this. I guess I have to go with Denver.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, I just signed on to this. I will also have to go with Denver to lose. Norv Turner and Phillip Rivers, show me something!
ReplyDelete