
Michael Phelps probably does a lot of weed. I'm always hearing stories about him in NYC or Vegas nightclubs, high as a kite, partying with Phil Ivey, and doing the PDA with his cocktail waitress girlfriend (photos nsfw), basically making full use of his 3 month vacation from swimming. Did I say vacation? I meant ban. But if you feel like criticizing the man, Jay-Z says you can shove it:
You look at all these people who graduated from Princeton and Harvard, who are supposed to be pillars of the community, every day [they’re] in the newspaper arrested for some kind of financial fraud, then you look at someone like Michael Phelps. He's 23. What's he gonna do? He's a kid.
Jay-Z's right, and unless Phelps has hatched a plan to convince his competitors that weed, and not training, makes him a good swimmer, lay off him.
No comments:
Post a Comment