These four beauts had big turnovers costing the Pats, Pats again, Vikings, and Vikings again. Mock their game all you want but don't mock their style! I mean, look at the respective clever collar, bitchin' boots, turf tatt, and cute coiffure. These are fashionistas!
But, never bet on fashionistas. Brady bit Erin, Philipp, and Roger, and Ridley moon-booted them out of the competition. Likewise, Cassder cast off Brian R.
Out:
Brian R. - Seahawks
Erin - Panthers
Philipp - Panthers
Roger - Panthers
In:
Matt - Vikings
Iain - Rams, Steelers, Eagles, Cowboys, Giants, Browns, Redskins, Bucs, Chargers, Titans
Kelsey - Vikings
Brett - Vikings
Stan - Chiefs
Who do you think? - Packers
Kian - Chiefs
Jared - Vikings
Bret - Vikings
Michael - Vikings
Kate - Vikings
Brian H. - Patriots




Falcons.
ReplyDeleteI'm taking the Falcons
ReplyDeleteBucs
ReplyDeletebucs.
ReplyDelete-Kian
Falcons have no chance
ReplyDeleteBucs to lose.
ReplyDeleteMichael
Cowboys
ReplyDelete~Who do you think?
Browns
ReplyDeleteBucs
ReplyDeleteBucs
ReplyDelete-kels
Crap...I forgot to pick one this week. I'll pick one from the later games....let's see. I pick Washington to lose. If we play by Fantasy Football rules, this counts, right?
ReplyDelete