11.13.2013

Pick Em Week 11


Luck got the flu.  Sloth showed up in his stead.  What, you watched the game and didn't notice?  Note the resemblance in the picture.  Also, note the 3 ints and a QBR of 13.6.  No way that was Luck.  Sloth cost Roger and Vespe dearly, making Iain the big winner.  As promised last week, Iain gets nothing for his efforts.

Time to start over.  You can pick any team (doesn't matter who you picked before).  Make your picks below.

16 comments:

  1. Vikings. When is Favre coming back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY I win!!!!!!!!

    Since I have won no real prize, I will have to try to make the most out of my bragging rights. Therefore, I will continue to pick losers without duplicating my previous picks, and remind everyone of this every week that I stay alive. Can't do Rams, Steelers, Eagles, Cowboys, Giants, Browns, Redskins, Bucs, or Chargers, so....

    I pick the Titans to lose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I'll join the Viks bandwagon, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I give Iain 100 bonus points for avoiding the Rams' trap game last week, and immediately turning around and saying the Colts will beat the Titans this week. Well done!!

    No interest in joining a bandwagon. Chiefs to lose. That's right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Packers lose in a landslide.

    ~Who do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've ruined Luck for me...just want to give him a baby ruth now.

    Since this means nothing and I hate Andy, I pick KC.

    -Kian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be riding the Vikings bandwagon so that if they somehow win, at least I will not be getting out the first week by myself this time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beast Mode! I pick the Vikings to lose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vikings to lose

    -Michael

    ReplyDelete
  10. My name is Brian Reider, and I pick the Seahawks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hm should've made a pick before tonight. I guess I'll go with the Pats.

    ReplyDelete