9.12.2012

Pick Em Week 2

Most popular: Miami (Matt, Kate, Atu, Casey, Erin)

Largest Margin of "Victory": Bengals -31 (Cain, Kelsey, Lorrie)

I got it, I got it...(Squeaking it out): Rams lose on a TD with 10 seconds on the clock (Brian)

Shoulda gone for two: Browns lose by one (Jimmy)

Total Disaster: Jets +20 (Phil). Also, the Bills just placed David Nelson on the IR.




Out: Vespe (Cowboys), Phil (Jets), Stan (Redskins), Danny (Redskins), JP (Bucs)

Brett Titans
Matt Dolphins
Kate Dolphins
Brian Rams
Iain Colts
Atu Dolphins
Casey Dolphins
Tanman Packers
Erin Dolphins
Jimmy Browns
Cain Bengals
Kelsey Bengals
Lorrie Bengals

15 comments:

  1. Picking the Patriots opponent worked once, why not twice?

    Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 49er nation....

    lions to lose. commence harbaugh fist pumps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaguars to lose!

    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joining the Bandwagon, Cardinals lose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buc-Buc-Buckaw!

    Tampa to lose to the G-Men.

    -Lorrie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to go with the trend. Cards are losing.

    Alas, David Nelson :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bandwagon got too heavy and broke down in the river. All your oxen died.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll take losing all my oxen if the Pats lose

    ReplyDelete