Another week, another 3 survivors. This week could prove difficult as many of the matchups are close to even or potential landmines. Iain could be in the clear since he can still pick the Packers opponent (Vikings), but Stan and Jimmy are going to have to test the waters.
Stan Colts Seahawks Chiefs Broncos Falcons Rams Vikings Dolphins Browns
Iain Cowboys Seahawks Chiefs Broncos Panthers Rams Cardinals Browns Chargers
Jimmy Vikings Seahawks Colts Broncos Jets Jaguars Rams Cardinals Browns
Raiders to lose...definitely danger zone. See here for inspiration:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNofXKppggQ&feature=related
Or Slider's volleyball pose would be equally appropriate:
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/8602/topgun18oo5.jpg
Waters schmaters. Cardinals to lose against the Greatest Show on Paper. Cawwwwwwwww.
ReplyDeleteGotta go for the Vikings. Gotta love when you can pick a 2 touchdown underdog
ReplyDelete(in superfan voice) Though from this week forward, picking any Bears opponent to lose is a lock! BEARS!
At the half, it's not looking so good for Jimmy...
ReplyDeleteWho ever said Philip Rivers was an elite QB? Pah.
ReplyDeleteAnd then there were two.
ReplyDeleteObviously I like Iain picking the team that has to stop Rodgers and Co., but it's hard to argue against a nickname like Greatest Show on Paper.
I realize, I am actively rooting against myself this week. FUCK THE EAGLES. GO CARDS.
ReplyDeleteSICK. I've never been so happy to lose a Pick 'Em before.
ReplyDeletePaper never wins.
ReplyDeleteBut more importantly for the rest of us in Cambridge: in Matt's words: "good. now I can play again."
ReplyDelete