10.09.2011

Pick Em Week 5

This week I have gotten several comments about the Dolphins current struggles and the prospect of them winning the Andrew Luck sweepstakes. Most of these people think that Luck is a great consolation prize; I, on the other hand, strongly believed that this should have been our plan from the get-go. Regardless of how the Dolphins got to this point, they have now moved all-in on the Suck for Luck challenge. The most damning evidence that they are no longer trying to win games is that they invited Trent Edwards for a workout. There are many imitators, but there is only one Captain Checkdown and the Dolphins want him as their QB. Aside from the fact that Andrew Luck has one more year of eligibility left and could forego the draft for another year, my biggest worry is that the NFL Competition Committee sees through the Dolphins thinly veiled attempt at tanking and penalizes them by revoking their first round pick next April.

Stan Colts Seahawks Chiefs Broncos
Casey Colts Panthers Chiefs Broncos
Iain Cowboys Seahawks Chiefs Broncos
Kelsey Vikings Chargers Colts Broncos
Jimmy Vikings Seahawks Colts Broncos
Tan Dolphins Jags Chiefs Colts

7 comments:

  1. OH MAN. This is a risky week. The only shitty teams I have left are all playing each other. 4-0 Lions are hosting the Bears, but I think this is going to be letdown week for Detroit on MNF after last week's Taylor Swift Love Story (which I've stopped posting because basically the Cowboys win every week).

    No choice. Gonna go with the championship belt. Plus Rodgers has extra motivation after Favre opened his fat mouth this week. Falcons to lose. Cawwwwwwww?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going bold (actually not that bold at all). Jets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously? It's not even Yewleh's birthday! Damn.

    ReplyDelete