9.19.2010

New Pick 'em! Week 2

Whatup y'all - I'm taking over for Bretthew for the next two weeks' slates of Pick 'em while he "hikes the Matterhorn trail". First, a brief farewell to those that no longer are with us:



Victimized by Orton hears a boo: Vespe
Victimized by Pete Carroll's exuberant enthusiasm: Philip, Brian, Kelsey
Victimized by Dexter McCluster: Alan, Iain, Lorrie, some dude named "Face"
Victimized by Condiment Coliseum: Wonchon

Moment of silence for our 9 departed please. But there's still a lot more pick'em to play! (And don't worry if you're out - we still strongly encourage heckling, and we'll restart once everyone's out)

Here are last week's picks:

Brett: Eagles
Stan: Raiders
Steve: Raiders
Danny: Panthers
Jess: Rams
Matt: Panthers
Jason: Browns
Kate: Panthers
Tanman: Raiders
Casey: Raiders
Essence: Lions
Miguel: Raiders
Jimmy: Bengals
Cain: Raiders
Bibler: Bills

Alright - deadline is before your game starts. No re-picks. Pick a team to lose in the comments!

15 comments:

  1. Continuing Brett's long-standing tradition of going first and his much shorter tradition of picking whoever is playing the Packers, he's going with the Bills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got victimized by the Packers twice last year, but who cares. Trent Edwards has a song written for him set to the tune of Hey There Delilah. Just for that I'm picking the Bills too this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to go with Stan. As much as I love my Bills, we're going to get crushed. And if I'm wrong, I'll be so happy I won't care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey There Trent Edwards

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEFXV8ogv3Y

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niners are losing to Saints on MNF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. going from the raiders...to the niners. at least a part of me will be happy monday night

    ReplyDelete
  7. Though I really want to support my Texans against the 'skins, I'm going to have to go with the safe pick and choose the Bills.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll take the 49ers. At least that will give me some reason to watch the game.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bills, Bills, Bills

    - Cain

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fine, I'll jump on the bandwagon...

    Bills.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Damn, I forgot! I would have chosen Tennessee, but since that game already started, I'm going against MY niners and going with Frisco losing on Monday night :(

    - Kimball

    ReplyDelete