11.15.2009

Week 10 Pick 'Em

After last week's debacle (way to go Aaron Rodgers!), we're quickly down to only 4 contestants. Bibler further proved that he is head and shoulders better than everyone else by moving on easily and sniffing out the Packers-Bucs trap. (It's a trap!) Let's see what he's got in store for us this week. There are 2 obvious matchups of powerhouse squads against NFL I-AA teams: Saints-Rams and Vikings-Lions. I predict some smooth sailing for the next couple of weeks, but anything can happen as last week showed.


Steve C Panthers
Brett Panthers
Bibler Fins
Migs Panthers


Thursday night games start this week in case anyone had a burning desire to pick either the Bears or the 49ers.

4 comments:

  1. Let's go with the St. Louis Lions with horns (see: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=snibbe2/091006&sportCat=nfl). I have full faith that they can lose in spite of Steven Jackson being a complete beast. They might have worse receivers than the Dolphins, which few teams can say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bibler is going Rams too. Looks like I'll be safe this week.

    ReplyDelete