I abhor the idea of Twitter and everything that it stands for, but occasionally good things can come from an awful idea. Like sake-fueled cars. Some dude was trying to fuel up their Toyota on the cheap, noticed the stanky old rice wine bottles rolling around his kitchen, and, voila, invented ethanol fuel. Anyway everyone knows about the Shaq twitter, so here's highlights from Martellus Bennett, everybody's favorite Cowboy backup tight end-cum-rapper.
Watchin sex in the city movie. These women have some hot clothes and shoes I like it. Muy caliente
I jus had the sexiest fedex woman ever deliver my boxes. Wow. She was hot. Made me wanna order more stuff, wonder if she came n a box?
Next question. There's a group of fish tht only have females in the school but they morph into men to mate. Wat r they called?
We ate gummi bears and looked at gameplans.
How do u discover something when ppl are already there? Christopher Columbus discovered America yea the F rgt. If so I discovered Mars
My one wish. Is for a ass big enuff for the whole world to kiss. LOL jkin. I would wish for more wishes lol
"LOL jkin. I would wish for more wishes lol"
ReplyDeleteyour blog is incredible