2.01.2014

Pick Em Super Bowl Edition



Let me start by saying no, I did not miss a week.  I was not going to make you pick Team Rice or Team Sanders.  I don't know who won anyway so how could I officiate?  I mean I'm sure one of those teams won but who cares, they are all losers for not being in the big game. That being said, apparently there was at least one winner in attendance, pictured above.  No wait, she watched the pro bowl, I take back the winner thing.  But wait, she was in Hawaii; I don't know.  See, it's too hard to tell who were winners/losers there - hence, no pro bowl pick em.

But enough rambling.  The big show is tomorrow.  Since it's the last week of the season, here is the format:  Pick the final score of the game.  Obviously whoever wins/loses is the first factor.  First tiebreak is point differential - whoever picks closest will win. Second tiebreak is over/under.  Right now it is 48.  Third tiebreak is whoever I like better, or worse, depends what mood I'm in.

In:
Stan - Eagles, Chargers, 49ers
Bill - Eagles, Saints, Patriots
Kelsey - Packers, Saints, 49ers

3 comments:

  1. From Bill:
    Seattle 20 Denver 23. I swear I picked sanders to lose last week. Even tried to bet it with my bookie but wasn't able to. I can show you the text message for evidence.

    ReplyDelete