Everybody left in the competition won last week. That is, we had no losers. So, in contrast to previous posts, this one will have no pictures or stories of losers.
In:
Roger – Steelers, Raiders, Giants, Cowboys, Jags, Texans, Redskins
Vespe – Titans, Raiders, Eagles, Jags, Redskins, Browns, Bills
Kelsey – Jets, Raiders, Eagles, Cowboys, Giants, Texans, Redskins
Iain – Rams, Steelers, Eagles, Cowboys, Giants, Browns, Redskins
Bears. Growl.
ReplyDeleteI pick the Buccaneers. Kelsey, you will not win this game of not-picking-the-Jaguars chicken.
ReplyDeleteFrom Vespe:
ReplyDeleteI pick TB to lose this week. Blogspot still won't let me comment for some reason. I wonder if maybe it requires some browser plug-in that I disabled in a fit of technology paranoia.
Being boring. Bucs. - Roger
ReplyDeleteWell, as the jags are on a bye this week, it is the closest they'll come to winning. I'm just amazed we all have the bucs left
ReplyDelete