On the other hand, I have been pulling for the Packers, just to get more chances to watch a master hone his craft. Of course I am referring to the stellar play of Aaron Rodgers. He's part poet, part surgeon, all sniper and I am eagerly anticipating his brutally artful aerial attack this Sunday.
2.03.2011
Pick Em Super Bowl Round
Last week, Steve Tan went against his own good judgment and chose the Bears knowing that they were not the pick for near glory. However, he was rewarded with a matchup for the ages: Brett vs. Lorrie II. In a rematch of the Fantasy Football semi-final round, yours truly will attempt to avenge that previous loss with a win in the Big Game (notice how I didn't not say that it is a more IMPORTANT game). For those who don't know, Lorrie hails from the mean streets of Pittsburgh and will be waving her Terrible Towel all night long.
Labels:
Pick Em
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Got it. No vagina dances, guys. And Brett, really, you know deep in your heart of hearts that that semifinal game only decided who was going to get an old-fashioned wood-laying by The Troll Patrol. I'm sure you're secretly happy you got to see Steve in the 3rd place game instead.
ReplyDeleteThere are no 3rd place games in football.
ReplyDelete